Good Morning HabsAddicts!!!
While getting an outside perspective may give some hope to desperate NHL fans around the world, considering that any suggestions from the mediators would be non-binding, will it realty make a bit of difference?
Habs and Hockey News & Notes
Geoff Molson and Evenko announced today that they will soon begin construction on the long-time arena plan for La Place Bell in Laval, Quebec.
- Dave Stubbs of the Montreal Gazette spoke to Habs' forward Lars Eller about how he is enjoying playing hockey in Finland.
- To get an idea of the effects of the NHL lockout on a small market, the Tennessean's Joshua Cooper at its toll on Nashville-area downtown businesses.
- New York Times writer Jeff Klein takes a look at what it would take for the NHLPA to decertify.
- The Detroit Free Press' Helen St. James gives us Todd Bertuzzi's take on the long-term damages the NHL lockout may cause.
- Adam Herman of nyrangersblog.com examines how the NHL wants to keep NBC from broadcasting Operation Hat Trick.
(Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Associated Press)