As you probably all saw, four new individuals were added to the Hockey Hall of Fame this week.
Adam Oates, Joe Sakic, Mats Sundin and Pavel Bure are the latest additions to the prestigious organization.
Of course, as is often the case, pundits have already begun making their selections for the 2013 inductees, including recently retired players such as Chris Chelios and Eric Lindros.
Who would you add in 2013?
Habs and Hockey News
- Fred Poulin takes a fantastic look at the 16 — yes, 16! — blueliners chosen before P.K Subban in 2007.
- Blake Geoffrion father, Danny, talks about his son's recent injury scare.
- Ken Campbell takes a look at the oft-underappreciated Adam Oates.
- According to Steve Fehr, three outstanding issues remain before a deal can be reached between the NHL and NHLPA. Stu Hackel takes a look at the subject of contract rights. Elsewhere, Ken Campbell argues that Donald Fehr's tactics are beginning to get in the owner's heads.
- Joe Sakic and Mats Sundin say they would love to see an NHL team back in Quebec City. Personally, I'd just love to see an NHL team again at this point.
(Photo via the Canadian Press/TSN.ca)