Unusually for a lockout Friday, we have quite a bit of Habs related content and news to share this morning.
Our Kamal Panesar looks at how the lockout might impact Scott Gomez and the rest of the team, while Sean Lloyd looks at five questions left unanswered by the lockout.
To boot, we actually even have a signing to speak of, with former NHL defenseman Mike Commodore signing a tryout with the Hamilton Bulldogs.
What do you think of that move?
Habs and Hockey News
- Roman Hamrlik and Erik Cole got into a bit of a long-distance verbal exchange over the lockout this week. Hamrlik recently expressed concern over the lingering lockout as well as the time and money lost.
- Geoff Molson spoke out about recent events this week.
- Blake Geoffrion has been cleared to return home.
- Former Habs netminder Jaroslav Halak is headed for Germany.
- Adam Proteau and Stu Hackel both look at how NHL-NHLPA talks are headed nowhere yet again. Meanwhile, TSN's Bob McKenzie contemplates the possibility of union decertification. What you say? Yeah, he explains it.