Good Morning Addicts!
It is for this reason that I will focus the main part of this mornings news on the Habs overseas and their prospects. Andrew berkshire of Habs Eyes On The Prize has been following the play of Canadiens players overseas as well as their rising talents and has been keeping track of their progress.
With no Habs hockey to watch so far this season and their players and prospects spread out around the world and it's many leagues it's tough to keep an eye on them.
Berkshire has made that quite easy with his weekly updates by documenting their week's stats and keeping track of their season totals. While the piece makes it easy to keep up with what's going on in Habs world, it would be much simpler if they were playing together on the Habs roster.
Habs And Hockey News
- Deepak Malhotra teaches negotiation at Harvard Business School and writes an interesting piece on the labor negotiations. In his article he explains why there are so many conflicts in pro sports.
- Dennis Bernstein of The Fourth Period seems optimistic that we will see NHL hockey sooner rather than later.
- The New York Post's Larry Brooks is less optimistic as he claims all Bettman is interested in is shutting down the NHL.
- Here is an interesting and informative look at they type of man Donald Fehr is, and why he is the right man to be backing the players.
- Ben Eager of the Edmonton Oilers seems to be taking is frustration out on bouncers, way to go Ben. Please note the sarcasm in my typing.
(Photo by Source: Jamie Sabau/Getty Images North America)