Well, the last few days — here and here — I've been in a decidedly ranting mood for the morning news.
Today, not so much. Instead, I think I'll just let the morning links speak for themselves.
But, before I do, tell me, is there anything you would like to rant about? If so, please share!
Habs and Hockey News
- Bob McKenzie reports on how the expiry of the current CBA can impact young RFAs, including P.K Subban. Speaking of P.K, apparently he is quite concerned about how fans will react to another lockout.
- HabsWorld continues its Fantasy Focus. After looking at Brandon Prust a few days ago, the gang turns to another hard hitter in Alexei Emelin.
- Another PK, this time former NHLPA director Paul Kelly, also shares his views on the current labor strife.
- Over at The Hockey News, Ryan Kennedy sheds some light on the recently formed but otherwise secretive CHL Players Association. Oh, and don't forget, former Hab Georges Laraque is the association's head.
- The Ottawa Senators have re-signed forward Zack Smith to a four-year deal with an average value of about $1.89 million.